DCF Income Payments Offer Increased Yield Increased Portfolio Certainty Secure Floor Income Longevity and Legacy Planning Target Date Income Planning
What Are DCF Income Payments
- Assigned payments from previously issued structured settlement annuities
- Payments from top rated insurance carriers
- Sellers sell at discount, which creates higher yields and lower prices for Buyers
- Yields from 4% to 6% are higher than comparable safe money alternatives.
Easy To Get Started
- DCF Payments are not securities
- No Carrier Appointments Needed
- No State Based Licensing
- No Onerous Suitability Forms
- No Lengthy Carrier-Mandated Product Training
Period Certain Payment Options
Our assets can be structured to deliver payments in any of these ways:
Income payments starting immediately, typically within a few months.
Income payments starting later, typically 3-10 years in the future.
A single lump payment that will be made to the buyer in the future.
Use Cases for DCF Income Payments
Our assets are used in a variety of financial planning situations:
Immediate & Deferred Income
Cash Or IRA
401K, Roth, or IRA
Qualfied Funds Accepted
Fixed, Period Certain
Pays to Buyer Or Heirs
Non-Correlated To Markets
College Planning, Inheritance
Gifts, Pensions, Endowments
Perfect CD Alternatives
High Yield With No Risk
AA Credit Carriers
Buyers of All Ages
No Purchaser Restrictions
How To Select And Purchase
How To Choose:
- In Stock cases are fully approved, ready for immediate resale
- In Review cases are court approved and in DCF’s legal review process. Buyers can expect to close within 1-2 weeks
- In Pipeline cases are in an earlier stage of the transfer approval process. Buyers can expect to close in 15 to 45 days.
- Insured cases are insured with life insurance. If the seller dies before the end of the assigned payments, life insurance repays any principal and interest due to the purchaser under the assignment agreement as of the date of the seller’s death.
- Cash or IRA funds are accepted- Use GoldStar Trust as the self directed IRA custodian to purchase with qualified funds
How to Buy:
- Hold a case for 48 Hours to take it ‘Off-Market’
- Reserve a case by sending in a purchase order with purchaser details (name/address etc)
- If using qualified funds, open a Self Directed IRA with GoldStar and rollover/ transfer sufficient funds.
- Closing book is sent by Docusign for review and electronic signature. For IRA’s, the purchaser signs a Direction of Investment included in the closing book to complete the purchase.
- Closing book contains the contractual assignments from seller, to intermediary, and then to purchaser, along with the final court order, carrier stipulation agreement or acknowledgement letter, amortization schedule, and payment servicing agreement.
Closing and Cash Flows
Closing and Funding Process:
- No pre-purchase buyer deposits are required.
- Transactions are funded only after the purchaser has received and reviewed the complete closing book.
- Once purchaser reviews and e-signs the Absolute Assignment of Cash Flow and Payment Servicing Agreement, the purchase price is sent to the dedicated escrow account, and the case is closed.
- Closings are safe, quick and efficient through the use of a dedicated, third party escrow account and electronic signatures.
Receiving Income and Cash Flows:
- Income payments are received into a payment servicing account specific to each case and under the sole control of the purchaser.
- The payment servicer is GoldStar Trust Company, a federally regulated bank and trust company based in Texas.
- GoldStar receives payment from carrier and sends payments by ACH or check on to the purchaser, their IRA if applicable, or to their heirs or assigns.
- Payment servicing allows for easy beneficiary designation, anonymity, and transferability to purchaser’s heirs, assigns, or estate.
Ownership and Heirs
Heirs, Beneficiaries, and Liquidity Provisions
- The payments will pay as scheduled to the purchaser or to their heirs
- Beneficiaries may be designated directly with the Payment Servicer
- Payments may be re-assigned or sold to another buyer
- DCF may offer to re-acquire payments from Purchasers on a case by case basis and at a market price determined at the time of resale.
- There is no partial or full cash surrender schedule.
Creative Uses For DCF Income Payments
- Guaranteed Retirement Income
- Funding Assets for Trusts
- Grandchildren and Inheritance
- Funding Life Insurance Premiums
- Homeowners Associations and Reserve Funds
- Diversity for Banks and Institutional Investors